Pericos Tao at Top Shelf 2.0.
Last but not least is for those in the Philippines, I hope you can come to the Philippine Speculative Fiction Vol. 6 book launch on May 28, 5 pm, at the UView Theater in Fully Booked, The Fort.
- The Agony Column interviews Peter S. Beagle (podcast).
- Jonathan Strahan chats with Gary K. Wolfe and Liza Groen Trombi (podcast).
- Wendy Wagner on Writing & Margaritas Don’t Always Mix.
- Book View Cafe (Laura Anne Gilman) on Practical Meerkat’s 52 Bits of Useful Info for Young (and Old) Writers, week 20.
- Book View Cafe (Sherwood Smith) on Ruffs and Zings: the Harry Potter Phenomenon.
- Janice Hardy on Get Back! Working Backward to Flesh Out Your Plot.
- Los Angeles Times Summer Reading Guide.
In The Time of War & Master of the Road to Nowhere by Carol Emshwiller