On a side note, I interview the Shine contributors over at SF Signal. So far, I got Madeline Ashby and Mari Ness.
- Fatally Yours interviews Jeremy C. Shipp.
- Video from opening and closing ceremonies at Norwescon 33 with Cory Doctorow.
- John Scalzi's The Big Idea: Susan Beth Pfeffer.
- Small Beer Press on Ebook price experiment.
- C. Hope Clark on Grants for Writers–As Diverse As You Are.
- World SF News Blog on Controversial chief of china’s leading sci-fi magazine suspended.
- Deborah J. Ross on Where Ideas Come From: Dream A Little Dream.
- Amy Sterling Casil on The Sessile Eye of the Isopod: Getting Ideas.
- Juliette Wade on Should I write to a market?
- Gini Koch on How I Write.
- Mark Charan Newton on Doorstop Novel.
- Behind the Scenes at Tor—Three Decades in the Making!