P.S. Just discovered that Sulu was half-Filipino; everyone remembers him mostly for his Japanese heritage (and that's a fair assumption considering George Takei was the actor).
- Edward Champion interviews George Scithers.
- Damien G. Walter on Fantasy fiction: the battle for meaning continues.
- Charlie Jane Anders on 4 Danger Signs To Search For, Before Sending Off Your Novel.
- Paul Charles Smith on An Essay on Fantasy. (via Paul Jessup)
- Jeremy L.C. Jones on Write What You Know… or Don’t Know… Or Want to Know… Know What I Mean?
- David Hartwell on George Scithers (1929-2010).
- Paula Guran on George H. Scithers, 1929-2010.
- Liz Gorinsky on Tor’s 30th: T-3: Funniest Memories (2).
- Rachelle Gardner on It's Not Like Other Businesses.
- Juliette Wade on Keeping The Balls in the Air.
- Patricia Wood on Revision.
- Wheatland Press Buy Two, Get One Free Sale.
- Rachel Swirsky and Sean Wallace to edit People of the Book, Am ha-Sefer: A Decade of Jewish Science Fiction & Fantasy.
Slum Online by Hiroshi Sakurazawa