Also, help John Klima Make a science fiction magazine showcasing underrepresented cultures.
- The Author Hour interviews R.A. Salvatore.
- Hour of the Wolf interviews N.K. Jemisin (podcast).
- A Journey Round My Skull interviews Franz Rottensteiner.
- Hub Fiction interviews Joe R. Lansdale.
- Odyssey Workshop interviews Alexander Jablokav.
- Embrace the Shadows interviews Laura Bickle.
- Jeff VanderMeer on An Overview of International Science Fiction/Fantasy in 2009.
- Victoria Strauss on Content Mills–Why Aspiring Writers Should Avoid Them.
- Tansy Rayner Roberts on My Top Ten Super-Solo-Unsequelled-Standalone Fantasy Novels.
- Jacqui Hayes on Talking squids in outer space.
- Arachne Jericho on Thoughts on the Cultural Appropriation of Geek Culture and Race.
- Paul Witcover on The role of the artist.
- Christchurch City Libraries Blog on Gaiman, Lanagan: doing it for the kids, not the librarians and The most surprising thing you will ever hear Simon Schama say.
- Talula on Readers + Writers week – Neil Gaiman and Margo Lanagan.
- Larry Nolen on Can a gabacho understand non-gabacho writings?
- Matt Staggs on All You Zombies: Taking a Look at the Latest Zombie Fiction.
- Ari Marmell on What if Sauron had Won?
- MK Hobson on The paradox of diminishing competency.
- Ursula K. Le Guin on Art, Information, Theft, and Confusion.
- Brenda Clough on Ways to Trash Your Writing Career: Writers Block.
- Sherwood Smith on Kids and a Sense of History.
- Kim Malo on Readers.
- Justine Larbalestier on How to Get Published? Don’t Ask Me.
- Eric Rosenfield on Where's my Foreign Pop Fiction?
- The Intern on The Ten Best Things You Can Do For Your Manuscript.
- The New York Times on Living With Music: A Playlist by Michael Moorcock.
- Lucius Shepard on Cultural Appropriation.
Chicks Dig Time Lords edited by Lynne M. Thomas and Tara O'Shea