The links, book reviews, and interviews will be continuing over the holidays but the features/essays are on tentative hold until I get back my bearings.
In the meantime, happy holidays!
- Yeti Stomper interviews Paul S. Kemp.
- The World SF News Blog has A Round Table on Australian SF with Gillian Polack, Simon Brown, Yaritji Green and Tessa Kum.
- Book Banter Podcast interviews Jeff VanderMeer.
- The Science Of Fiction interviews Maggie Jamison, Apex Submissions Editor.
- Tor.com interviews Innsmouth Free Press.
- Diabolical Plots interviews Nancy Fulda.
- Jim C. Hines on Are Booksignings Worth It?
- Jeff VanderMeer on Choosing Your Platforms and Protecting Your Private Booklife.
- Rachelle Gardner on Where the Money Comes From.
- Janice Hardy on The March Toward Publication (or What Happens Next, Part Two).
- John Joseph Adams on The Secret of My Success—Revealed!
- Mark C Newton on Thoughts on 2009.
- Randy Susan Meyers on Books on Writing.
Booklife by Jeff VanderMeer