- The Enchanted Inkpot interviews Hilari Bell.
- Omnivoracious (Jeff VanderMeer) on Caitlín R. Kiernan.
- Fantasy Book Critic interviews David Constantine.
- The Writer and the Critic with Robert Shearman (podcast).
- Reddit interviews James L. Sutter.
- Inkpunks (Adam Israel) interviews Jay Lake.
- Geek's Guide to the Galaxy interviews Vernor Vinge (podcast).
- Flames Rising interviews Matt Hughes, Liane Merciel, and Tim Pratt.
- Adventures in SciFi Publishing interviews David Constantine (podcast).
- The King of Elfland's Second Cousin on Explorations of Religion in Science Fiction…but what about Fantasy?
- Rachelle Gardner on What’s a Typical Advance?
- SF Novelists (James Alan Gardner) on The Skill List Project: Fight Scene Basics.
- Janice Hardy on How Much do you Need to Describe Your Setting?
- AMC (John Scalzi) on How YA like "The Hunger Games" Came to Rule Fantasy and Scifi Films.
- Chuck Wendig on Ten Things You Should Know About Writing Screenplays.
- Shimmer (Cory) on Responding to Reviews.
- A Dribble of Ink (Myke Cole) on So Long, New York Times Review of Books (With Apologies to Dad).
- Book Lamp on How Long is the Average Book? A Concrete Answer to a Longstanding Writing FAQ.
- The John Carter Files (Dotar Sojat) on Our view: It’s now clear, after yesterday’s announcement – Disney viewed John Carter as a hospice case all along.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Dystopian Fiction on Goodreads.
- Weird Fiction Review (Jesse Bullington) on Long Live the Underwolf: On Discovering Tristan Egolf’s Kornwolf.
- Weird Fiction Review (Ekaterina Sedia) on Werewolves.
- Gaming as Women on Dear Wizards: Why Failing Less at Gender in 5E Would Be Good For Your Bottom Line.
The Navidad Incident: The Downfall of Matias Guili by Natsuki Ikezawa