- Scott Westerfield on Ghost Writing.
- Cat Rambo on rejection letters in In the Hope This Is Helpful to Others.
- Juliette Wade on When you have no Translator (or babel fish).
- Deborah LeBlanc on Done Deal.
- Editorial Ass on Really, Ma'am, I Tell You This for Your Own Good (or, Step Away from the Phone).
- BBC News on How sci-fi moves with the times.
- Brenda Cooper on Readers, and Doing a First Draft.
- Paul Jessup on My Favorite Free Ebooks (and where you can grab ‘em).
- Sean Wallace on 2008 Analysis: Top Fantasy/SF Markets, and New Authors.
- Jaime Lee Moyer on How to be a professional--a lesson for the clueless.
- James Enge on Better Nebulate than Nebunever! (The Nebulation Continues).
- William Shunn on Indicating literal thoughts.
- The Book Publicity Blog on Talking and Tweeting.
- Janice Hardy on Attitude Check.
- Year's Best SF 14 Table of Contents.
- Abaculus Anthologies Submission Guidelines.
- NBCU, Hinman Grapple Over 'Syfy' Moniker.
The Shadow Speaker by Nnedi Okorafor-Mbachu