Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pulp 2007

Work has been a busy year, period. Of course to those who've been following the magazine I'm working in, I'm not exaggerating when I say we have lots in store for you.

Next week will be our Pulp Summer Slam and that's simply one of the biggest music events in the country and I'm not saying that simply because we're responsible for it (it's not the only big music event but it's probably in any rock fan's top five events you must attend). April 28, 2007, Amoranto Stadium. Perhaps the best highlights I can mention is foreign act Death Angel and the triumvirate performance of Queso, Slapshock, and Greyhoundz (all three will be playing at the same time in a 3-stage setup).

The Pulp Summer Slam is just the beginning, however. In the semi-official news, we'll be handling The World Battle of the Bands and this time, the bands will be getting airplay at NU107 on weekdays. We're still working on the details and mechanics but in the meantime, if you're an unsigned band, you might want to start working on that one song you think will impress the rest of the country. Again, as soon as the details are finalized, we'll inform you but for now, it's probably best to start cranking out those creative juices and make plans for recording.

In the official-but-I'm-not-sure-if-I-should-say news, Pulp will also be handling a big music event soon. I'll divulge when I can but you know, if the Pulp Summer Slam is #5 on your list of music events you must attend, this other event we're handling will make it on your list.

1 comment:

banzai cat said...

heh I don't suppose you have free posters to give away? They're pretty cool... especially if you have complete set. *hint, hint!*

:-D