Interviews and Profiles
- The Coode Street Podcast with Kathleen Ann Goonan.
- Last Short Story Podcast with Jonathan Strahan, Ian Mond, and Tansy Rayner Roberts on After: Nineteen Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia.
- Gail Carriger interviews John Anealio.
- My Bookish Ways interviews John Shirley.
- Rudy Rucker (Nas Hedron) interviews Rudy Rucker.
- Locus interviews Richard Kadrey.
- Fantasy Book Critic (Mihir Wanchoo) interviews Alex Hughes.
- Book View Cafe (Chris Dolley) on Practical Time Travel: A can of worm(hole)s.
- Book View Cafe (Sherwood Smith) on “Oh, but *I* write literature . . .”.
- David Brin on Intelligence, Uplift, and Our Place in a Big Cosmos.
- BBC News (Alexander Kumar) on Viewpoint: Should we send humans to Mars?
- Chris Beckett on It’s good, Jim, but is it SF?
- Edward Willet on The Space-Time Continuum.
- The Guardian (Stuart Clark) on Was Newton a scientist or a sorcerer?
- Publishers Weekly (Stephen Jones) on The Top 10 Horror Stories.
- Flavorwire (Emily Temple) on The 10 Greatest Sci-Fi/Fantasy Couples of All Time.
- Stroppy Author on The elephant in the writing room.
- Hiromi Goto on “Why We Need More Writers of Colour and Indigenous Writers to Write Fantasy and Science Fiction” or “Can We Move Beyond Vampires, Hobbits and Witches? (Tho Trollhunter, the film, was damn fine, wasn’t it?)”.
- Kat Howard on Fifty Favorite Books.
- Los Angeles Times (Susan Carpenter) reviews The Peculiar.
- Los Angeles Times (Dale Bailey) reviews Monster and Vlad.
- My Bookish Ways reviews Flash and Bone.
- The Examiner (Josh Vogt) reviews vN.
- Extreme Metaphors: Interviews with J.G. Ballard 1967-2008.
- KGB September 19, 2012 photos by Ellen Datlow.
- Urgent: Calling All Philip K. Dick Fans!
- Alan Moore Announces His New HP Lovecraft Comic Book, Providence.
- LA Names Intersection After Bradbury.
- Slush Readers and Copyeditors Needed.
Ancient, Ancient by Kiini Ibura Salaam