- Gollancz interviews Kristen Britain.
- The Little Red Reviewer interviews Sarah Zettel.
- SFX interviews Paul Cornell (video).
- The Agony Column interviews Walter Mosley (podcast).
- Juliette Wade on The scariest question: "Why should I care about this story?"
- Janice Hardy on Who's There? Introducing Characters in a Scene.
- Chuck Wendig on Revisiting The Fevered Egos Of Self-Publishing.
- The Qwillery (Lisa Shearin) on Unexpected characters can put the magic in your story.
- Book Life Now (Cassie Alexander) on The Highs and the Lows of Becoming an Author.
- Inkpunks (John Klima) on Doing Research at the Library, Part II.
- Locus (Denise Dumars) on Divided by a Common Genre.
- Omnivoracious (Susan J. Morris) on Discover Your Word Crushes: What Word Clouds Tell You About Your Writing.
- Matt Forbeck on The Real Way Ebooks Save Publishers.
Further Beyond The Threshold by Chris Roberson