- Grasping for the Wind (Bryan Thomas Schmidt) SFFWRTCHT: A Chat With Author-RPG Designer Ari Marmell.
- Black Gate (Bill Ward) Interviews James L. Sutter, Part Three.
- Suvudu (Matt Staggs) interviews Michael Reaves.
- Coffee and Ink on The erasure of women writers in sf & fantasy.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Business Rusch: The Writer’s Guide To Evaluating A Traditional Publishing Company.
- The Guardian (Damien Walter) on Can science fiction lead us away from economic collapse?
- Rachelle Gardner on An Agent's Day.
- L.S. Taylor on Writing on the Fast Track (SiWC 2011 Notes).
- Neil Gaiman on Audiobooks: A Cautionary Tale.
- DF Lewis reviews in real time The Weird (33).
- Juliette Wade on Culture and language in The Fallen Queen by Jane Kindred.
- Kat Howard On being a writer.
- The New Yorker (Adam Gopnik) on The Dragon's Egg.
- Nick Mamatas on How sausage is made—selling a short story.
- News from Lightspeed and Fantasy Magazine.
- Turbulence goes to Titan.
- Spectrum Fantastic Art Live! and Artist As Brand are aligning to bring creative empowerment and prosperity to artists in Kansas City next May, 2012.
Mortal Clay, Stone Heart by Eugie Foster