Lavie Tidhar also threatened me if I didn't plug his latest short story.
Interviews and Profiles
- Fantasy (Wendy N. Wanger) interviews Seanan McGuire.
- She Never Slept interviews Laird Barron (podcast).
- The Center for Fiction panel Outsiders in/of Science Fiction and the Fantastic with Steve Berman, Carlos Hernandez, Andrea Hairston, Alaya Dawn Johnson and Samuel R. Delany with moderator Ellen Kushner (video).
- Publisher's Weekly (Adam Lipkin) interviews Julianna Baggott.
- Black Gate (Patty Templeton) interviews Jeff VanderMeer.
- The Bloghole interviews Philip Athans.
- Janice Hardy on Tell Me About it: When Telling is Better Than Showing.
- The Guardian (Alison Flood) on Genre writes to Literature.
- Weird Fiction Review (Ann VanderMeer) on Thanks For Your Support: WFR.com’s First Two Months.
- Juliette Wade on Must every scene must be different?
- Theodora Goss on Why Fantasy? (Part 2).
- Salon (Paul Di Filippo) on The overlooked sci-fi of 2011.
- Book Banter (Michael J. Sullivan) on A Bit About Contracts.
- Aqueduct (Fiona Lehn) on 2011, On the Couch.
- Locus Lois Tilton’s 2011 Short Fiction Reviews in Review.
- Omnivoracious (Susan J. Morris) on The Art of the Epic Battle.
- Suvudu (Lisa L. Hannett) on the Weird West in Fiction.
Postcolonialism and Science Fiction by Jessica Langer
Post a Comment