Friday, July 11, 2008

If You Happen To Be Lacking A Story For Anthology Builder...

I'm not a prolific writer, or an extremely talented one at that (at least at this point in time), but I do hope to one day become a great writer and the only way that's going to happen is if I keep on writing and get published.

In line with that, if you are interested in availing of the services of Anthology Builder, you might want to check out my story. It's not particularly long and I hope readers enjoy it.

And in the rare instance that you're ordering the anthology just for my sake, might I recommend other Filipino speculative fiction authors such as Dean Francis Alfar and Alexander Osias? (Now if only there were more Filipino writers in Anthology Builder--names that don't begin with "Dean" and end with "Alfar"--one could create a Filipino fantasy/science fiction anthology and have it shipped anywhere in the world.)

And in the off-chance that you're still reading this, you also might want to check out the following authors:

No comments: