- Hour of the Wolf interviews Richard Bowes (podcast).
- My Bookish Ways interviews Cecy Robson.
- Sense of Wonder interviews Tim Maughan.
- Locus Online Roundtable on Author Promotion.
- [SFFWRTCHT] K.D. McEntire.
- The Next Big Thing with Aliette de Bodard.
- Malinda Lo on Heteronormativity, fantasy, and Bitterblue (1, 2).
- SF Novelists (James Alan Gardner) on The Skill List Project: Theme.
- Book Life Now (Jaym Gates) on Portfolios.
- Mary Robinette Kowal (Nancy Kress) talks about Flashpoint.
- Jonathan McCalmont on Annoyed With The History of Science Fiction.
- Flogging Babel on The Origin of "Sword and Sorcery".
- The Qwillery (Jennifer Harlow) on Transcription of a Conversation with Special Agent Beatrice Alexander, F.R.E.A.K.
- Fantasy Book Critic (Steven Montano) on Cross-Genre Writing (Or, Attack of the 50-Foot Machine-Gun Toting Vampire).
- Rudy Rucker on SFictional Higher Realities. [via Paul Di Filippo]
- Jamie Todd Rubin on My Locus 20th and 21st All Century Picks.
- Kirkus Reviews (Andrew Liptak) on There and Back Again: A Hobbit's Tale.
- Patrick Hester on Evolution of an eBook Cover.
- The Verge on Escape to Earthship: building a home for the End of Days.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Business Rusch: Getting Rid of the Middle Man.
- The Hollywood Reporter on Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Authors.
- Book Riot (Rebecca Joines) on Book Subscription Services: The Gift That Keeps on Giving.
- Star Wars Celebration VI Art - David Rabbitte.
- Goblin by Jorge Gecov.
- Gibo and Roni.
- Stranded relic ship by MOZCHOPS.
- Neil Gaiman is writing an American Gods pilot for HBO.
- Trent Zelazny and Warren Lapine raising funds and reading stories for Shadows and Reflections: a Roger Zelazny Tribute Anthology.
- Authors get option to take their 35-year-old books back this Jan.
- Return to Rowena Cory Daniells' best-selling fantasy world with exclusive ebook The King's Man.
- U.S. had plans to nuke the moon.
- 3D printers could use Moon rocks, say scientists.
- Birth of Baby Planets Spotted Around Distant Star.
- The Story Plant seeks to create magic.
- The short fiction word rate at Analog and Asimov's is increasing from 6-8 cents per word to 7-9 cents per word.
Midnight and Monshine by Lisa L. Hannett & Angela Slatter