- Fast Forward interviews Connie Willis (podcast/video).
- Solaris interviews Keith Brooke.
- The Functional Nerds interviews Liz Smith and Marian Call (podcast).
- Fantasy Faction interviews Peter Orullian.
- Weird Fiction Review (Adam Mills) interviews Eric Schaller.
- The New Yorker (Deborah Treisman) interviews Jennifer Egan.
- Stina Leicht interviews Karen Lord.
- Tansy Rayner Roberts On Writing Steampunk Fantasy with Fairies and Frocks In.
- Gollancz (Paul S) on Patrick Rothfuss, or how I learned to love audio and stopped dislocating my shoulder by carrying really really heavy hardbacks in my satchel on my way to work…
- Jeff VanderMeer on The Science of Difficult Topics.
- Rachelle Gardner on What Does a Publishing Contract Cover?
- Juliette Wade on Manipulating the Feeling Conveyed by Character Names.
- Clarion Blog (Erin Lale) on 5 Steps to Yes: Make a Good Impression with Your Cover Letter.
- Chuck Wendig on Self-Publishing And The Burden Of Proof and 25 Things To Know About Writing The First Chapter Of Your Novel.
- The Guardian (Damien Walter) on New pulp fictioneers are ready to rock'n'roll.
- Angry Robot Signs Three-Book Deal with Emma Newman.
- Kevin J. Anderson's novelization of Rush's Clockwork Angels album due out this Fall from ECW Press.
- Leo Dillon (1933-2012).